PIL against reservation of quotas.
Can a Pil be filed against the reservations of quotas for the candidates in the municipality elections? & also for the announcement of reserved constituencies to be made 6 months earlier to the date of polling?
You will be required to refer to the criteria laid down by Supreme Court for filing PIL.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How do I break service agreement of two years got better job option
- Ancestral property taken by father and compensation given to sisters.
- Promoter not giving lease agreement
- Loan default by Builder, Please suggest whether DRT or Civil Suit?
- Is it illegal to show resignation letter copy instead relieving letter