PIL against reservation of quotas.
Can a Pil be filed against the reservations of quotas for the candidates in the municipality elections? & also for the announcement of reserved constituencies to be made 6 months earlier to the date of polling?
You will be required to refer to the criteria laid down by Supreme Court for filing PIL.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Uncle took grandfather's property but will says he has no right
- Can a Payment Merchant be sublet what would be repercussions
- Cant alimony be demanded from husband if the wife is working
- Legal notice from Ex-employer demanding 2 months Saalry with interest
- Can I file a harassment case against my in laws and not on husband?