Peer to peer Car Sharing. Is it legal?
Can a Peer to Peer Car Sharing Company, through which car owners rent their vehicles to renters is legal to do business in India ? Does it violate any laws ? The company is Pvt Ltd Company and provides full insurance to car owners as well as renters.
Not to my knowledge. As long as you the vehicles plying are registered as a taxi or a commercial vehicle and the paperwork is in order. Needless to state though that the business and the enterprise you are undertaking is mentioned in the Articles and Memorandum of your Company and all the necessary corporate compliances and taxes have been taken care of.
Advocate Ahmad Shazeb AzharKaiserbagh, Lucknow
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I claim share in paternal grandfathers property after his death
- What to do if I find someone driving my car that was stolen
- How to recover back money from a friend
- How much tax do I have to pay on selling inherited gold
- Procedure to obtain Date of birth certificate?