Peer to peer Car Sharing. Is it legal?
Can a Peer to Peer Car Sharing Company, through which car owners rent their vehicles to renters is legal to do business in India ? Does it violate any laws ? The company is Pvt Ltd Company and provides full insurance to car owners as well as renters.
Not to my knowledge. As long as you the vehicles plying are registered as a taxi or a commercial vehicle and the paperwork is in order. Needless to state though that the business and the enterprise you are undertaking is mentioned in the Articles and Memorandum of your Company and all the necessary corporate compliances and taxes have been taken care of.
Advocate Ahmad Shazeb AzharKaiserbagh, Lucknow
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- FIR under dowry act how can I protect myself
- Took money from friend through financier asking to refund
- Inlaws interference in our life how can I handle this
- Husband having extra marital affair with another girl
- Builder forcing us to buy two shops if we want possession