Partnership firm with a friend in U.S
We are 3 partners in a firm. One is from U.S. Would there be any problems we would face?
You can form a limited liability firm. Foreign individuals cannot form partnership firm in India.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can mother claim share in property given by grandmother to my aunt
- Can i apply for birth certificate without dad's name
- Wife filed DV case can I go abroad during my case
- Fraud done by Z Mortgage property sold twice
- Brother's not allowing to rent the property that is in my posession