quesPartnership firm with a friend in U.S

We are 3 partners in a firm. One is from U.S. Would there be any problems we would face?

  • ansYou can form a limited liability firm. Foreign individuals cannot form partnership firm in India.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

In my +2 transfer certificate my caste entered wrongly.....but now iam studying engineering final year...how…

i wanted to have an name correction done but somehow the agent which i hired…

Hi Sir this is shankar from hyderabad.In my child birth certificate her mother name is…
hello sir and mam i am i have passed out my ssc in the year…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Richa Relhan

  Commonwealth Games Village
 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly