Parman patra office saying to include my ex husband's name in it.
I was married in 2006. My divorce got finalized in 2009. Now my ex-husband is married to another girl. I went to get an isthai parman patra made from the office of tehsildar. They told me that there will be my ex-husbands name in that parman patra. Can they do that? Can't it have my father's name as i am divorced and he is married again? Where can i complaint about it?
You will have to submit application alongwith your divorce decree in the office and request the office to delete your ex husband’s name from parman patra.
In case they do not agree, take there written refusal and after that you can file a writ petition thereby seeking directions to delete your ex husband’s name and include your fathers name
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How daughter can claim parent's property if no record available
- Teacher failing me in exam due to personal grudge what can i do
- Husband died without making will can husband's parents claim share
- How to get stay on Transfer order
- Can other person claim the land if registered in the name of owner