Out of court settlement for death
Does an out of court settlement/compensation for death of a casual labor during work will save me from any legal proceedings in future?
Get yourself cleared with due process of law and order. Inform the appropriate authorities about his death and pay the amount prescribed. Do not go for out of the court settlement since later on some relative or legal heir of the worker may take you to Court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Filed FIR on receiving abusive language on facebook is my data safe
- NRI Husband seeking divorce from Indian wife in USA
- Procedure for Plot registration if grandmother wants to make gift deed
- how can i get custody of my Child?
- False dowry case for harassing my family. Asking for father's property