quesOut of court settlement for death

Does an out of court settlement/compensation for death of a casual labor during work will save me from any legal proceedings in future?

  • ansGet yourself cleared with due process of law and order. Inform the appropriate authorities about his death and pay the amount prescribed. Do not go for out of the court settlement since later on some relative or legal heir of the worker may take you to Court.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

A fir lodge against me,without sp character certificate there's no joining,charge sheet is not file…
Dear Sir, My Father's name in all my Id proof is Vinod Singhal whereas in…
what is difference between company and firm

how can i register a property?

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Richa Relhan

  Commonwealth Games Village
 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly