Opening food business. Food by housewives. Do we need commercial gas?
I want to start a food delivery business where food will be cooked by housewives and we will be selling it online and delivering the same.
I have few doubts : 1) Whether housewives need a commercial gas connection for this? 2) what should be the terms and conditions 3) What are the legalities involved?
The data provided by you is incomplete to provide you effective legal advice. However, it may be noted that municipal authorities make their own rules pertaining to hygiene of commercial edible items supplied within its area. They are not uniform and vary from one municipality to another.
Under those rules, licence is required to be taken from the municipal authorities. We suggest you to visit the municipality office in the area where you plan to establish your business and check the details with them.
With the housewives you can make a mutual agreement protecting your interests. We can help you develop the draft of the agreement if needed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can brother claimshare in a property gifted to sister by grandfather
- Does builder has right to construct a penthouse after registration
- how can property be transferred to legal heirs
- Girlfriend's parents threatening to file a false rape case against me