quesNon Creamy Layer(Caste Certificate). How can i get it?

Hi, My father in a headmaster in Govt. Aided High school and his annual income is around 4.5 lacks. I want to know if i can get OBC non-creamy layer certificate and can i utilize the benefits of the same. Also is he a gazetted officer ? Thanks.

Please refer to the Notification No. - F.28(93)/91-92/SCST /P&S/4385-95 dated 20-01-1995 of Govt. of NCT of Delhi,  wherein 53 Castes have been notified as Other Backward Castes (OBCs).

If you fall within such category then you will be eligible for said certificate