Non Creamy Layer(Caste Certificate). How can i get it?
Hi, My father in a headmaster in Govt. Aided High school and his annual income is around 4.5 lacks. I want to know if i can get OBC non-creamy layer certificate and can i utilize the benefits of the same. Also is he a gazetted officer ? Thanks.
Please refer to the Notification No. - F.28(93)/91-92/SCST /P&S/4385-95 dated 20-01-1995 of Govt. of NCT of Delhi, wherein 53 Castes have been notified as Other Backward Castes (OBCs).
If you fall within such category then you will be eligible for said certificate
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how can i gift my property to my daughter?
- Failed to pay the rent and evict the premises.
- Risk in buying porperty whose map is not approved by authorities?
- Can I get share in my father's property
- In case of unregistered Will is succession certificate required.