quesNo original documents available

My husband had a business of sanitation. He was a sole proprietor of the business, expired on 5th December, 13 December to illness. All his original documents are with my in laws who are not ready to give it to me. I have only xerox copies of those documents. When i went to the bank to stop money being withdrawn from his business accounts the bank is asking for the original documents. But i don't have his account number or passbook but shown him the copy of his trade licence but asks for the original documents what can i do now.

  • ansYou may apply to court for a succession certificate in respect of the assets of your late husband. You may also apply for and get certified copies of the original title deeds from the local office of the registrar of assurances. You may also give a lawyer's notice to the bank to stop all transaction in or pertaining to your husband's account(s) until you are able to get the succession.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I want to add my Surname in all my IDs & educational certificates, pls tell…
Sir I found 10th marks sheet and certificate named as Shiv Prasat. On contacting colege…
I have purchased a new Flat registered on 09/12/2015. On the same floor, there was…

can we file PIL online?

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly