No nominee for the money in bank account.
My Mother had an unfortunate demise last year. I am the only child of her. She has a bank account in union bank. This account does not have nomination. What is the easiest approach to transfer this account to my or my father name?
Every bank has formalities to transfer or close such account . Contact the bank for that and fulfill their required formalities.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- husband is not appearing on dates though he has received summons
- Excess charging by telecom company Prepaid for unused what to do
- Starting my own business in same domain can it be a problem
- Can a grandson claim a share in the property of his grandparents
- Nana died without will. Do i have share in that property?