Next steps on receiving conveyance deed (conversion from leasehold to
My commercial property will be converted from lease hold to freehold.
1) What care is to be taken while receiving conveyance deed from DDA
2) Any further steps required after receiving the conveyance deed from DDA
No care has to be taken care off. As soon you receive you conveyance deed, just get the same photocopy and attested from notary for any future requirement.
No care has to be taken care off. As soon you receive you conveyance deed, just get the same photocopy and attested from notary for any future requirement
Advocate Sudershani RayKailash Hills, Delhi
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I claim for share in my fathers property
- Brother and sister without investing in property asking for share
- Can KVS take action on false marital status
- Whether nullity is possible on the grounds of husband impotency
- can i make a will through Power of attorney