negotiable instrument act- Section 138 in appeal
If court plead guilty in 138 n.i act. complainant not proved friendly, there is only one in evidence then appeal filed on that ground. What are the chance in appeal. Acquitted or not please tell me.
No lawyer can tell this beforehand the judgment of a court of law. The complainant as well as the accused have to prove their respective stands. If the loan is not proved then the appeal is to be allowed, or it is to be dismissed.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I copy website with a few changes
- Can a Muslim woman claim maintenance under CrPC 125 without divorce
- How to protect my self legally while coming in a partnership?
- How to file partition suit for ancestral properties
- house built on gifted land usurped by decendant of donor