Need to change my lawyer.
It is referred to my previous question of how can I change my lawyer,I got the answers quiet satisfactory. But I wanna clear another confusion that if the lawyer doesn't want to give NOC and start blackmailing to and demand more money as there was no written agreement as how much should I pay to him.under this kind of circumstances what can I do?
Then there will be problem for you. You shall have to pay off your lawyer before taking NOC from you. If he charges exorbitantly, you can report the matter to the Bar Council. I will suggest you to settle the matter amicably.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Police asking to pay for taking back my stolen laptop. What to do?
- how can we recover our salary from a closed company?
- Division of Grandfather's ancestral property to grandson
- Broke the employment bond. How can i get my documents back?
- Tenant not paying rent, not cooperating, agreement expired