Need to change my lawyer.
It is referred to my previous question of how can I change my lawyer,I got the answers quiet satisfactory. But I wanna clear another confusion that if the lawyer doesn't want to give NOC and start blackmailing to and demand more money as there was no written agreement as how much should I pay to him.under this kind of circumstances what can I do?
Then there will be problem for you. You shall have to pay off your lawyer before taking NOC from you. If he charges exorbitantly, you can report the matter to the Bar Council. I will suggest you to settle the matter amicably.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Procedure to sell property without the consent of one of the co owner
- One family member not agreeing for property distribution. What to do?
- Am I eligible for pension benefits of EPS 1995
- Registered marriage done 10 days back can she cancel the marriage
- provisions in Mumbai Rent Control Act for protection of Sub tenants.