name changed in passport, other changes required
Hi, Recently got my wife's name changed in passport. I would like to know, where all we need to make the name changes(Education, Employment, Government IDs, Property Documents etc) and whether it is required?
Hi, all you have to do is to file deceleration suit before the court for change of name.
And on the basis of registration certificate you should get the name changed in bank account, election commission card, aadhar card. You need not change name in educational certificates, property documents.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Household goods were kept by a movers and packers company
- Brother's wife left home without any problem
- How to change My date of birth in my certificates
- Can we sell our share of property staying for last 40 years
- how to safeguard from harassment of others family?