name changed in passport, other changes required
Hi, Recently got my wife's name changed in passport. I would like to know, where all we need to make the name changes(Education, Employment, Government IDs, Property Documents etc) and whether it is required?
Hi, all you have to do is to file deceleration suit before the court for change of name.
And on the basis of registration certificate you should get the name changed in bank account, election commission card, aadhar card. You need not change name in educational certificates, property documents.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Information related registration of Labor Welfare Office
- Want to marry US citizen under what laws our marriage is governed
- Have to return loan to a person can he take any legal actions?
- Want to start online business what are the legal requirements
- In-Laws not giving me and my husband share in family property