MSME registration and VAT registration for Sole proprietorship
Could I register for MSME for my sole proprietorship, before registering for VAT or should I do it the other way around?
You would require a VAT registration prior for applying for MSME.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What consequences of buying B khata land which not DC converted
- Can father give whole property to one son only
- Want to apply for passport with changed name what documents needed
- Builder agreed on certain terms. Now not fulfilling it. What to do?
- Husband submitted false documents and got divorce how to oppose