MSME registration and VAT registration for Sole proprietorship
Could I register for MSME for my sole proprietorship, before registering for VAT or should I do it the other way around?
You would require a VAT registration prior for applying for MSME.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company not paying the dues pending after death of the father
- how to apply for mutual consent divorce and maintenance
- Wife more qualified then husband is she liable to ask for maintenance
- Company refusing for final settlement & work experience certificate
- marriage with second cousins in Hindu religion. Is it legal?