Mental harassment in a relationship.
I was in a love with girl from 2.6 year after the she leave me because I dnt have job I promise him and get a job with in2 mnths but when I again go to meet him she told me that "ab mai aisa nai sochte". I talk him again and again then I leave him. I cnt contact him from last 10 mnths bt this month I know that this girls was not interested because she was in physical relation with his bhai , I have all chat records that boy and that girl. Know she is married 2 mnths before . Know I just called him and msg him on Facebook give me some ans of my que no need to meet me. That they told I am going to file a case againt u. Will I file a case against him. She was also in physical relation with me before her brother and their is also case against him that a boy have done suicide because she also cheat him and case was also filed by police.so what I do..
physical relation between partners does not bind either of them to enter into matrimony. She broke up with you and married some one else out of her own free will. You have no right to file any law suit against her. Forget her and move ahead in life. If you keep on attempting to initiate a communication with her then she will inevitably file a police complaint of stalking against you which can result in your arrest and conviction. Apologize to her and give an honorable burial to this chapter.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Company not giving me salary for november month what action can I take
- Can mother have right in property of grandfather
- Got a phone with cracked screen. Service centre took years to repair.
- Can i apply for govt job after being acquitted in a criminal case
- Purchase of land is documented and regsitry by notary. Is it valid?