×

quesMarrying a foreigner in Pune

I am planning to marry a French girl. She is willing to come down to Pune for getting married. I need to know what Documents does my partner need to carry from France related to marriage and the duration for all legal activities to be completed for the marriage.

• ansYour marriage will be registered under the special marriage act before the Sub-Registrar. An address proof for Pune is required and any one of you should be having that. To know the particulars of the jurisdiction and so so on we need to know the locality of your Pune address.

Make sure that both of you have a Driving License, Ration Card, Adhaar Card in your name so that you can register your marriage herein.