majority decision for Re-development
My society is considering re-development. Is it required to have consent of 100% of members to initiate re-development?
You don't need the consent of 100% of members to initiate redevelopment. It has to be considered in general body wherein 3/4th of society members are present.
With a view to ensure transparency in societies seeking to undertake redevelopment projects.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- how can i evict the tenant from my house
- To prevent my wife's ex from publishing compromising pictures on Net
- What all does property include for income tax filing?
- Release deed was done by sisters now claiming share in property.
- Want to get divorce as husband married me for money