Lost property documents. How to take loan?
My original documents were lost and i want to take loan from the bank. Can i file suit for declaration of document in court so bank can give loan?
You have to lodge a police complaint before the jurisdictional police for loss of original documents and proceed with the applying the loan.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Contact husband during a 498A case filed against me
- Bank agents harassing me for repayment of loan. EMI option not given.
- What is the procedure of court marriage
- Police asking for original documents in Drink and drive case
- If under Will property is in my name can it be challenged later