quesLost property documents. How to take loan?

My original documents were lost and i want to take loan from the bank. Can i file suit for declaration of document in court so bank can give loan?

  • ansYou have to lodge a police complaint before the jurisdictional police for loss of original documents and proceed with the applying the loan.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

I live in Delhi and I want to authorise my father who lives in Hyderabad…

I want to operate PG hostels in my properties in Noida and other parts of…

Car was stolen 3 months ago. Police gave a non traceable report after the FIR…

My question is that I want to say again that If " Irrevocable Power of…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly