Lost property documents. How to take loan?
My original documents were lost and i want to take loan from the bank. Can i file suit for declaration of document in court so bank can give loan?
You have to lodge a police complaint before the jurisdictional police for loss of original documents and proceed with the applying the loan.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband and In-laws harassing me and not letting me live in their home
- Forcefully married what can be done
- my husband is filing divorce how to stop it and i dont want to join
- Company has put false allegations and now asking for money
- Sapinda Marriage or not?