Lost property documents. How to take loan?
My original documents were lost and i want to take loan from the bank. Can i file suit for declaration of document in court so bank can give loan?
You have to lodge a police complaint before the jurisdictional police for loss of original documents and proceed with the applying the loan.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Cheque got bounced a year ago given by a person liable to repay
- How can I claim maintenance from my husband
- Company threatening my husband as he is a witness in government case
- Within what time to file case for illegal termination of an employee?
- Equal partition right, if possible or not?