Legally change of name.
I am a post graduate medical student my name in class 10th certificate is VINAY KUMAR MISHRA but it changed to VINAY MISHRA from 12th class & the same name (VINAY MISHRA) appears on my MBBS degree and registration ( I dont know what the university did), my identity proof documents contain the name as on my 10th certificate as it is the basis for their issue. Now there is a discrepancy in names on my 10th certificate and my identity proof documents and that on my degree certificates and registration in such case if i have to apply for further education it is an issue. please guide me if i can change my name now or what appropriate action can be taken.
Yes you can ,you will be required to give a public notice and file it in department of publication from Govt Of India.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What legal actions can i take against my mother in law for harrasment
- Husband is not attending his office can I claim maintenance ?
- Procedure to divide HUF property
- How can i get divorce from my wife peacefully
- Can I apply for early retirement in Indian navy