legalization required to run a website
I have a website. I am going to organize events across the country and trying to get sponsors for it. What kind of legalization do I need for the website if needed?
There is no need of registration and the business can be done as a proprietorship concern.
All that you need for website, all the tools have to be legal like if you use asp.net environment, it should be a licensed copy.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband does not pay income tax and i have no proof of his income
- Is it possible to claim right on property for ancestral property
- loan given to a friend but cannot file case as don't have address
- Procedure for transfer of property on unregistered will
- Can successors claim right in ancestral property that we are using