legalization required to run a website
I have a website. I am going to organize events across the country and trying to get sponsors for it. What kind of legalization do I need for the website if needed?
There is no need of registration and the business can be done as a proprietorship concern.
All that you need for website, all the tools have to be legal like if you use asp.net environment, it should be a licensed copy.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Paid 10% developer send to some other person not returning money
- Can someone file false complaint against me to harass me?
- Mutual divorce filing under 13B. How soon can it be filed?
- Living with my parents in laws asking me to come back
- Husband tried killing wife what legal action can we take?