Legal requirements for opening an eatery.
We are planning to start a small sandwich-juice center in Pune. We just want to know what all legal documents are required from the start. That is all A to Z, as we are completely new to it. As far as I could find out is that 1) register the name of the business. 2) FSSAI license.
You would require Shops and Establishment License from the local municipal ward in which your office would be operating. There are not much requirements though.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Got subsidy from government bank harassing to pay back loan
- Can i approach the court to get articleship if not granted by company
- Person gave token money for land and sold it to 3rd party what to do
- Procedure to change date of birthday
- Is an old partition deed valid to claim my share?