Legal documents required to purchase a plot in Pune
I want to purchase a plot near by Pune and construct a house immediately. While purchasing a land what all are the documents I should check? I want to take the home loan also. Please help.
Generally while purchasing a property, you must check the entire chain of documents by which the property came in the ownership of the seller. In case the seller is the original allottee of the plot, then you must check the lease deed, the payment receipts, allotment letter, internal office orders of the governing authority etc. The entire description of the above documents comes in the registered sale deed which you will need to execute with the seller. So my advise is to get the entire documents checked with a local lawyer who does property work.
Additionally, the bank officials also get the documents checked with their lawyer before giving you a loan. So you may simply get a xerox copy of the documents and approach the bank where you are seeking the loan from. The Bank official will check your documents and tell you if any additional documents are required. The bank will clear your loan file only after checking the ownership documents.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Agreed to sell land did not show interest sold to someone else
- Can Private company lay off on physical disability
- Company refused to give documents how to recover
- Marriage cancelled by groom deny to return money
- Returned money but cheque not given now case filed what to do