Law for a compulsory date of issue and court notice
My brother-in-law is a Judicial Magistrate and he harasses by the misuse of law. Now I have received an execution notice by the court even after pay through M.O., but notice served by the court without mentioning the date of issue. Is there is any law in Indian Act, where court notice should be with a date of issue?
If you have made full payment by MO you can draw attention of the court to said fact that full payment has been made by you. Date must not have been mentioned in execution notice by oversight.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Employer- Employee dispute & i went Absconding, now got legal notice
- Gave some money to a friend which she is not returning what can I do
- Procedure to file a divorce
- I have developed a computer software how can I protect it
- Society secretary denied from terrace repairing what to do