judges reserve their decision for future
Why a Judge reserves his/her decision for future and whether it is good signs or negative signs for winning or losing a cause?
It is not possible for judges to pronounce judgement immediately after arguments are completed. Hence judgement is reserved and orders passed later.
Whereas reserving of order has nothing to do with good or bad signs, its a normal practice of the court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Distribution of property in Hindu family
- Can I take legal action if father in law throws us out of his house.
- Husband left 2 son with me and settled outside India what should I do
- Is a contract which is not on stamp paper valid
- Whether will on a plain paper valid