judges reserve their decision for future
Why a Judge reserves his/her decision for future and whether it is good signs or negative signs for winning or losing a cause?
It is not possible for judges to pronounce judgement immediately after arguments are completed. Hence judgement is reserved and orders passed later.
Whereas reserving of order has nothing to do with good or bad signs, its a normal practice of the court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What are the permits needed to start selling grocery online
- How can I get rent that is deposited in court
- Landlord not collecting rent property may go under redevelopment
- Change of corporate insurance policy to individual. How can i do it?
- Can a brother claim a share in brothers property.