judges reserve their decision for future
Why a Judge reserves his/her decision for future and whether it is good signs or negative signs for winning or losing a cause?
It is not possible for judges to pronounce judgement immediately after arguments are completed. Hence judgement is reserved and orders passed later.
Whereas reserving of order has nothing to do with good or bad signs, its a normal practice of the court.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- will wife have right to stay in husband house after divorce is filed?
- lost my original birth certificate, X and XII certificate
- is income tax payable on gift of property
- Received recovery notice can I settle at this stage
- Registered marriage done 10 days back can she cancel the marriage