Judge calls for an advocate
Its my first appearance on 17th of April. What should i do? Judge wants me to appear with an advocate.
What is the appearance for? Have you been granted bail already? Engage a defense lawyer who will do the needful for you.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Was appointed as assistant in LIC can I claim permanent job
- Stopped payment of cheque because house owner is not complying
- Landlord not allowing me to enter the premises
- Are there any laws for kadwa patidar samaj to file for divorce
- Filed case against in laws us 498A but husband not appearing in court