Joining govt. job 107/15 CrPC registered
I have been registered at 107/151 CrPC. Can I join government job without any issue?
These charges will be effective for an Year, since charged as chapter case, it will be a problem if you repeat the offence. 107 is a step taken before the executive magistrate and notice issued by the police on a complaint . It is likely that one may breach peace and the public tranquility .151 is the judicial discretion to invoke 107. These charges are officially meant to keep the good behavior the person accused. You do not have to mention about it in the application. It is not going to affect your job.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can employer keep original documents of employees
- Accused in a case if complainant is ready can we settle mutually
- How to recover unpaid invoices from previous company
- Can a medical practitioner give opinion online without examination
- Wife filed false complaint of dowry harassment saying i am a SC