quesIssuing of GPA.

I intend to seek legal opinion for the following situation. I have made an agreement of sale to buy a site from an individual seller in Bangalore urban area. There are five (5) co-buyers for this site respectively as follows. Buyer1: My wife (25%) Buyer2: My brother-in-law (25%) Buyer3: Myself (15%) Buyer4: My father-in-law (25%) Buyer5: My father (10%) The registration is due in another 1 month. Problem is – I won’t be able the present during the registration. As a result, I want to issue a GPA to my father (Buyer 5). Can you please guide me to issue a GPA for my father. Also, does the GPA need to be registered?

• ansSince it will not be possible to remain present for registration of sale deed you can execute general power of attorney in favor of your father. POA needs to be stamped and registered .