issuance of another OBC certificate
hello sir, this year i applied for an obc certificate in April and got the same from tahasil office. i want to apply for another obc certificate based on other documents. can i do so? i am from Bengal. plz suggest.
If you have already got the OBC certificate after submitting proof of your caste, then you can not have another OBC certificate in the name of another caste.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can court consider for second preliminary decree/judgement
- Parents claimed for maintenance no able to pay what can I do
- Maternal uncle fraudulently transferred fathers property in his name
- Being falsely implicated in a criminal case and feeling helpless now.
- Procedure to transfer the case from Delhi to Meerut