Is there any government grant for treatment of cerebral palsy?
My child has been suffering from cerebral palsy. I want a government grant for his treatments but I don't know how can I get the same.
Please help me.
You can get the treatment done in a government hospital, where they will provide you services free of cost.
Further, there are many NGO's who help people dealing with such diseases. They will arrange for treatment through donations.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Can I file RTI against college for not informing me about interviews
- Can I take any action against recovery agents for harassing
- Father visitation right before divorce
- How can I defend myself
- Received a message saying savings Account being held what to do