is there a specific time specified to get a judgement
How much time is taken to get judgement in a maintenance case ? Whats the minimum & maximum time taken to get judgement?
No one can predict the time frame of any judgement to be passed by the court. You can expect to have your interim relief being decided within a span of 6 months, but the time frame of the main case is not specified anywhere.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Claiming ancestral and paternal properties what are my rights
- Will a pending court case effect my selection in Govt. job
- Can father ask for money and property back after giving it willingly?
- Do my father and uncle need separate lawyer to file partition case?
- Company made sign 2 year bond now i wish to quit will there be problem