is there a specific time specified to get a judgement
How much time is taken to get judgement in a maintenance case ? Whats the minimum & maximum time taken to get judgement?
No one can predict the time frame of any judgement to be passed by the court. You can expect to have your interim relief being decided within a span of 6 months, but the time frame of the main case is not specified anywhere.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- MOU vs Agreement for sale of Property?
- Rights of children from first wife on pension of father
- What are the requirements and process to register a trust?
- Wife is causing mental cruelty how can I file for divorce?
- Complaint against SDM of police and DSP of police how to file