Is the registration fee of immovable property fixed?
Will the registration fees for release deed for immovable property be depend upon the market value of immovable property or it will be fixedl fees?
The Registration fees at present fixed for registering document relating to property transactions is 1% of the market value or Rs.30,000/- whichever is less in case of documents pertaining to sale or conveyance.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mother wants will in the name of father.
- Whether pictures uploaded on social media taken as evidence in court
- Someone crashed my car insurance policy lapsed will police file FIR
- received cease and desist notice for copying website data
- Friend is not repaying the amount taken through online transfer