Is the registration fee of immovable property fixed?
Will the registration fees for release deed for immovable property be depend upon the market value of immovable property or it will be fixedl fees?
The Registration fees at present fixed for registering document relating to property transactions is 1% of the market value or Rs.30,000/- whichever is less in case of documents pertaining to sale or conveyance.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Sister's share in my father's property ?
- How much time is required for finalizing divorce?
- Sister marriage not registered. Now her husband does second marriage.
- Employee asking complete salary but company is in debt
- What are the right of children over the property of parents