Is the registration fee of immovable property fixed?
Will the registration fees for release deed for immovable property be depend upon the market value of immovable property or it will be fixedl fees?
The Registration fees at present fixed for registering document relating to property transactions is 1% of the market value or Rs.30,000/- whichever is less in case of documents pertaining to sale or conveyance.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Why should I create a trust?
- Separation period of 20 years would it amount to divorce
- Arbitrary cancel of admission from college. What options do i have?
- Legal advice for starting a start up company.
- Pvt ltd company's director did fraud on name of project outsource