Is it legal to possess a knife? Do we need license for the same?
Is it legal to possess a knife? Do we need license for the same? I am an army personal.
There are various types of knives which are listed in the list of prohibited weapons which are not allowed to be kept in possession.
If you could provide the information regarding the type of your knife then we would be able to guide you better.
But generally, a license is required if you wish to possess a knife.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Bail procedure for kidnapping case
- Lowering grade pay at time of regularisation
- Which is the better way of transferring property Will or gift deed
- advance paid, owner not giving possession nor refund
- Elder brother in possession of property. How to claim share in it?