Is it legal to possess a knife? Do we need license for the same?
Is it legal to possess a knife? Do we need license for the same? I am an army personal.
There are various types of knives which are listed in the list of prohibited weapons which are not allowed to be kept in possession.
If you could provide the information regarding the type of your knife then we would be able to guide you better.
But generally, a license is required if you wish to possess a knife.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- child care maintenance till what age and how is this calculated
- Wife is blackmailing and abusive. How to protect myself and children?
- Delayed Construction of Flat but still some time in date of possession
- Do I own my share of the open area or the society?
- Can an arbitration award be challenged by a party