is it legal to attain degree of the same course twice
Is it legal to do post graduation in single subject (like M.A. in History) twice from two different universities in different sessions. The reason behind doing this is to better performance like try to get more marks second time.For employment purposes will the second degree will hold ground?
It will be absolutely legal to appear for the same exam in the same subject if the university permits you to do so. There is nothing illegal about approaching another university with the hope that you would perform better and get a better grade.
When you have to produce the certificate for employment no one is going to investigate your educational history.All that matters is that your certificate is valid and recognized by the University and governed by UGC guidelines.
Or you can inquire from your University whether they permit further sitting for examination of a subject for which you have already sat and scored pass mark with some other university,
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Option for pension in view of amendment for dual family pension
- What is the minimum age to marry
- Can daughter claim the father's property if she took care of him
- Is notice for cheque bounce admissible if sent after 35 days?
- After separating how can I claim maintenance from my husband