Is it legal to approve loan only if i pay premium of some amount?
I applied for personal loan from a finance company. They took the processing fees from me to get praman patra from SDM court. We were not able to get it as it is issued against property. So now the the finance company is asking to pay the premium and thereafter they could approve my loan. Is it legal can they do that?
Unless your loan is approved, finance company cannot ask you to pay the premium.
So we suggest that you should submit an application thereby refusing them to charge the premium
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband provide false income in court how can i get that proof
- Uncle sold property of grandmother by deceiving mother and no consent
- Bank giving regular threats for recovery of money from family
- Unrealistic mobile phone bill company warning to file civil suit
- Can registry of floors be done before they are constructed?