Is an affidavit enough to certify some lost documents for admission?
My daughter's divorce case is pending with the Family Court at Karkardooma. She has moved to my house with effect from 6th April 2014. She has lost some of her school board exam certificates, experience certificates with various employers.
Will an affidavit covering i) Change of address ii) Change of surname of her and her minor son who has accompanied her iiI) a statement that she lost her valuable certificates ( ( mentioning each one separately ) while at her husband's house iv) birth certificate of her minor son stating date of actual birth for the purpose of school admission etc.
Yes the affidavit shall work for the aforementioned aspects for the purpose of nursery school admission, however she should try and procure the copies of the documents from the sources as soon as possible.
Kindly contact us for any further details and action.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Bought printer. Not working in guarantee period. Where to complain?
- Government claiming part of our 40 year old land as theirs
- Fraud done by a person who returned money after arrest can get his job
- Brother named mother in will can wife claim that property
- Spy call recording of wife phone. Can i use it as defense in 498 case?