quesIs an affidavit enough to certify some lost documents for admission?

My daughter's divorce case is pending with the Family Court at Karkardooma. She has moved to my house with effect from 6th April 2014. She has lost some of her school board exam certificates, experience certificates with various employers.


Will an affidavit covering i) Change of address ii) Change of surname of her and her minor son who has accompanied her iiI) a statement that she lost her valuable certificates ( ( mentioning each one separately ) while at her husband's house iv) birth certificate of her minor son stating date of actual birth for the purpose of school admission etc.


  • ans


    Yes the affidavit shall work for the aforementioned aspects for the purpose of nursery school admission, however she should try and procure the copies of the documents from the sources as soon as possible. 


    Kindly contact us for any further details and action.


  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Is there any way of E-filing of a petition in a Court without the usage…

Hey I am a citizen of New Delhi and i want to do some business in…
Is a bond agreement with notary but without any stamp paper or frankling a valid…
Hi, My name is 'AMITABH PAUL' and Wife's name before marriage was 'PRIYANKA GUPTA' which…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate S Mubarak Begum

  Hameedsha Complex
 Experience: 8 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly