Involving a lawyer for changing the name?
First, whether I can get my name changed in college after getting my name changed and without the need of corresponding changes in school certificates. Second, should I consult a lawyer for the whole process or I can get it done all by myself with no complications?
No need to change your earlier certificates, you can change your name as per the legal procedure, lawyer is not necessary for the procedure of changing the name.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to stop father for selling property which is Willed to me?
- What if husband is unable to pay maintenance. What punishment for him?
- Can my job be denied if my caste certificate is in state govt format?
- Marriage postponed by girl's parents. Only engagement done. What to do
- What can be done for the compliance of SC order, police not supporting