Intercast marriage parents are not ready.
I need your help regarding an inter-cast marriage. Me and my girlfriend wants to get married but the major problem is her family is so much against love marriage. Their pride is everything for them. Their children's happiness doesn't matters to them at all.
I do not find any difficulty of both of you are adults and ready to marry each other. In the context of opposition of your family members, better move to a new city and get a marriage registered under Special Marriage Act. If after marriage both of you face any threat or torture you can seek Police protection including intervention of High Court. Do not worry and take your decision fast.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Maximum amount that can be claimed in the case of Rash driving
- Uncle and aunty asking for more then 50% share in property
- Marriage not consummated can I file for annulment
- What is the way to transfer property from sons name to mothers name.
- Can I reopen a case that was closed due to settlement