quesIntercast marriage parents are not ready.

I need your help regarding an inter-cast marriage. Me and my girlfriend wants to get married but the major problem is her family is so much against love marriage. Their pride is everything for them. Their children's happiness doesn't matters to them at all.

  • ansI do not find any difficulty of both of you are adults and ready to marry each other. In the context of opposition of your family members, better move to a new city and get a marriage registered under Special Marriage Act. If after marriage both of you face any threat or torture you can seek Police protection including intervention of High Court. Do not worry and take your decision fast.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Dear sir, My grand father have three sons. My father was middle one and he…
What is the legal procedure for changing my name ? MY name's format is S.RANGARAJAN…
What is the applicable stamp duty on gift deeds of immovable property?
1. Can I sign on true copies for Legal documents for considering in Legal matters.…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Richa Relhan

  Commonwealth Games Village
 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Atit Jain

 Experience: 7 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly