quesInter religion marriage.

I am a guy aged 27 yrs, loved a girl (presently aged 25) truly from past 8 years. She too is a awesome girl, loves me a lot still but the problem is we belong to different religion and the girl's parents are not in agreement to this. I convinced my parents and they accepted this and even went to the girl's house to speak but the girl's parents refused. I have done a lot to the girl emotionally, financially in fact sacrificed a lot, professionally as well. Now the situation is such that the girl doesn't want to marry against her parents wish. I feel cheated and my life is ruined. I want to fight this out legally now as it is a do or die situation for me.

• ansLegally every individual, if adult has right to decide and select the best course of option in life, which is guaranteed in our Constitution. There is not much you can do if the girl has decided not to go ahead for the marriage.