Inter religion marriage.
I am a guy aged 27 yrs, loved a girl (presently aged 25) truly from past 8 years. She too is a awesome girl, loves me a lot still but the problem is we belong to different religion and the girl's parents are not in agreement to this. I convinced my parents and they accepted this and even went to the girl's house to speak but the girl's parents refused. I have done a lot to the girl emotionally, financially in fact sacrificed a lot, professionally as well. Now the situation is such that the girl doesn't want to marry against her parents wish. I feel cheated and my life is ruined. I want to fight this out legally now as it is a do or die situation for me.
Legally every individual, if adult has right to decide and select the best course of option in life, which is guaranteed in our Constitution. There is not much you can do if the girl has decided not to go ahead for the marriage.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Married for 11 months can I file for mutual divorce
- Are cab parking charges at airports taken from customers legal
- Brother wants to file for divorce but he is in living relationship
- Misconduct by the Opposition Lawyer
- Extra amount received in F&F settlement can company ask for refund