quesInsurance agencies on relatives. How can i transfer it in my name?

I have insurance agencies of many different companies. Few of them are on my relatives names but i am the only one who has been operating them. Can i transfer those agencies on my name. How can i do that? Can the companies create some trouble for me?

• ansYour query is silent on the fact that whether the company is Private limited or partnership.

If the company is a private limited than , you can be one of the directors of the company and transfer the shares.

In case of partnership, you will have to amend the partnership deed and execute a fresh deed