Insurance agencies on relatives. How can i transfer it in my name?
I have insurance agencies of many different companies. Few of them are on my relatives names but i am the only one who has been operating them. Can i transfer those agencies on my name. How can i do that? Can the companies create some trouble for me?
Your query is silent on the fact that whether the company is Private limited or partnership.
If the company is a private limited than , you can be one of the directors of the company and transfer the shares.
In case of partnership, you will have to amend the partnership deed and execute a fresh deed
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Donated money to a scam charity can I recover my money back
- Brother abused me sexually in childhood. can I take legal action now ?
- Family property dispute, cheated by brother. What to do?
- Became a witness to a marriage, without the knowledg of first marriage
- Documents and licences required to open a spice business