Indian Domicile Certificate
Can a child born abroad and studying from 2000 to till date can get domicile certificate in Mumbai,as father holds domicile from Mumbai and can the education institutions cancel admission if domicile can not be submitted due to above matter.
you cannot get domicile certificate for the child as he has not stayed in maharashtra for period of 15 years .
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Power of attorney agreement is not registered will it be valid?
- illegal termination from my school for highlighting a security lapse
- Brought a property through registered and stamp GPA owner denying sign
- Legal process to file a cheque bounce case? What defenses available?
- Landlord asking me huge electricity bill which not possible.What to do