×

quesIllumination on caveat in Supreme Court.

Recently i've won a ruling by high court. Setting aside stay order on my 5 acre developed project. By the lower court. This 39 1 2 order was in reg. a partition suit filed against the people from whom i had purchased the land.

The question is, should I file a caveat in the supreme court? Are these types of cases easily accepted by SC? Does my filing of caveat improve the chances of accepting the suit filed by my opponents? Can the SC re-instigate the stay without listening my side?

• ansSupreme Court may subject to the nature of case grant a stay without hearing you. You may file the caveat. Act strictly on the instructions of your High Court lawyer in this regard.