Illumination on caveat in Supreme Court.
Recently i've won a ruling by high court. Setting aside stay order on my 5 acre developed project. By the lower court. This 39 1 2 order was in reg. a partition suit filed against the people from whom i had purchased the land.
The question is, should I file a caveat in the supreme court? Are these types of cases easily accepted by SC? Does my filing of caveat improve the chances of accepting the suit filed by my opponents? Can the SC re-instigate the stay without listening my side?
Supreme Court may subject to the nature of case grant a stay without hearing you. You may file the caveat. Act strictly on the instructions of your High Court lawyer in this regard.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What does an ex-parte judgement mean.
- Complained about violence by husband and in laws to police. No action.
- Signed bond for 4 years in central govt how can I leave job
- Can I make single agreement for more than one licensee ?
- Buying a flat from builder which is mortgaged with other flats in bank