quesIllumination on caveat in Supreme Court.

Recently i've won a ruling by high court. Setting aside stay order on my 5 acre developed project. By the lower court. This 39 1 2 order was in reg. a partition suit filed against the people from whom i had purchased the land.

The question is, should I file a caveat in the supreme court? Are these types of cases easily accepted by SC? Does my filing of caveat improve the chances of accepting the suit filed by my opponents? Can the SC re-instigate the stay without listening my side?

  • ansSupreme Court may subject to the nature of case grant a stay without hearing you. You may file the caveat. Act strictly on the instructions of your High Court lawyer in this regard.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

i wanted to have an name correction done but somehow the agent which i hired…

what are the documents required for registration of a shop?

Hello, I am planning to book a flat in a pre-launched project. Builder is providing…

Hi, I want to start a new publication house. What is the registration process and…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Vishal V Birajdar

  Andheri West
 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly