If SEBC-PH candidate can be considered under UR-PH?
We know all categories also belongs to general category/UR(unreserved category). then in case of physically handicapped (PH) person a PH-SEBC candidate can belongs to PH-UR category or not. regarding that i am going to lose a service of class II. Their reply is that PH-SEBC candidate never belongs to PH-UR. What is the exact law regarding this?
You have not mentioned whether you were selected for job in PH category of General category. There is no bar in your selection in general category if you clear the exams.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- What is the stamp duty on gift deeds of immovable property?
- Can I get marriage certificate from US embassy if married in India
- Want to know the procedure to withdraw a civil case
- Woman born before the year 1956 eligible to claim ancestral property ?
- Corporation tax in name of brother how can we claim share property