quesIf SEBC-PH candidate can be considered under UR-PH?

We know all categories also belongs to general category/UR(unreserved category). then in case of physically handicapped (PH) person a PH-SEBC candidate can belongs to PH-UR category or not. regarding that i am going to lose a service of class II. Their reply is that PH-SEBC candidate never belongs to PH-UR. What is the exact law regarding this?

• ansYou have not mentioned whether you were selected for job in PH category of General category. There is no bar in your selection in general category if you clear the exams.