If Indian Highway Authority is legal?
There was a TOLL on Delhi Jaipur Highway at babugarh and now that is over but there is a construction which was built over the road which is like a bridge but it has A/C rooms etc. Now for this there were lanes on the road with pillars in between to support the structure. Even though the TOLL is over now but this construction is still there and still these pillars create narrow lanes on the road due to which heavy traffic Jams happen on the Highway because these lanes hampers the speed. Would like to know how someone can object on such kind of construction done over the road?
File an RTI to the National Highways Authority of India to ascertain if the construction is permissible or not. Plan your further course of action based on the reply you receive from it.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- mentally torture by wife she misbehave with my parents and me
- Procedure to transfer the ownership if owner died intestate
- Date of birth difference in birth certificate and 10th board marksheet
- Boyfriend promised to marry took money and kept physical relation.
- Complainant died but given will to nephew will case be maintainable