If Indian Highway Authority is legal?
There was a TOLL on Delhi Jaipur Highway at babugarh and now that is over but there is a construction which was built over the road which is like a bridge but it has A/C rooms etc. Now for this there were lanes on the road with pillars in between to support the structure. Even though the TOLL is over now but this construction is still there and still these pillars create narrow lanes on the road due to which heavy traffic Jams happen on the Highway because these lanes hampers the speed. Would like to know how someone can object on such kind of construction done over the road?
File an RTI to the National Highways Authority of India to ascertain if the construction is permissible or not. Plan your further course of action based on the reply you receive from it.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- How to get succession deed certificate
- Ancestral land under forest department.
- Harassment by a neighbourhood girl about false allegation what to do
- Same clan marriage under degree of prohibition?
- Society welfare association charging for changing flat within society.