quesI wanted to know from where can I get the death certificate issued?

My mother is a resident of delhi. She was on a trip of char dham during which she died in Orissa.

But she was brought back and cremated in delhi only. I wanted to know from where can I get the death certificate issued?

• ansThe registrar of births and deaths in Delhi will issue the death certificate in view of the fact that your mother was a resident of Delhi and was cremated in Delhi.

Obtain the cremation certificate from the crematorium and then apply for the death certificate with the municipal corporation.