I wanted to know from where can I get the death certificate issued?
My mother is a resident of delhi. She was on a trip of char dham during which she died in Orissa.
But she was brought back and cremated in delhi only. I wanted to know from where can I get the death certificate issued?
The registrar of births and deaths in Delhi will issue the death certificate in view of the fact that your mother was a resident of Delhi and was cremated in Delhi.
Obtain the cremation certificate from the crematorium and then apply for the death certificate with the municipal corporation.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- 10 years paying emi for home load what to do
- Property sold by a person having power of attorney now owners claiming
- When injunction is in force other party trying to enter
- 2 DD payments cancelled due to banks error. Can seller cancel registry
- Cheque bounced how can we save ourselves