I want to apply for a Service Tax Number
I need to apply for a service tax number but my annual income is not 10 lacs. I have a sole proprietorship.
Service Tax registration is basically a function of a gross turnover. Once the turnover of the assessee crosses a threshold limit of Rs 9 lacs, the service provider is required to get itself registered under the law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Selling off 1/9th of share(total 11 cents) to third party
- Given money to an advocate now he is not returning it how to recover
- Mother in law abusive and non supportive what are my right
- Old grandmother fighting case against son long dates given what to do
- Can i get divorce if marriage was agreed and accepted by elders?