I want to apply for a Service Tax Number
I need to apply for a service tax number but my annual income is not 10 lacs. I have a sole proprietorship.
Service Tax registration is basically a function of a gross turnover. Once the turnover of the assessee crosses a threshold limit of Rs 9 lacs, the service provider is required to get itself registered under the law.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Bought plot on EMIs.The site not even completed.Should i pay interest?
- Relatives borrowed money and cheated me
- Govt Industrial Board acquired DC approved and registered land
- My husband is booked under a false criminal case what can I do.
- Mother transferring the ownership.