How to sell imported products in india. How to safeguard my interests?
I want to sell products which are imported by one of the importers in mumbai. How can i legally sell those branded products? And what should i keep in mind to safeguard my interests?
There is no bar to sell imported goods in India, provided these goods are not imported under any special or actual user license.
You can execute an agreement with the importer, wherein you should clearly specify that the importer has paid import duties and have complied to all import clearance in India.
Further, you will also have enter in agreement with the brand or importer, wherein the company who manufacture the products provides you authority to sell the product in India.
Since your query is silent on the product which you intend to sell, so we will not be able tot provide you exact legal licenses which you are required to obtain.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Does step mother have right in the property of my biological mother
- How to get Date of birth changed in certificate without proof
- How is the ancestral property divided if there is a registered will
- Accident caused to car by showroom driver during pick and drop
- Can widow daughter in law claim share in inlaws peorperty