How to remove spouse name from passport
Hi All, Need your expert advice on the below. I am my husband are living separate for the last 2.5 years,but not legally divorced as the proceedings are ongoing. Can you please help me with the procedure to remove his name from my passport.
You go for legal separation at this stage and later may consider other options. If you need to remove husband name from passport, You must make affidavit to that effect along with this court order for separation.
Advocate Shilpa SharadRMV Extension, Bangalore
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Husband not giving maintenance since one year what to do
- Mama Willed grandfather's property to his wife.Now children want share
- My mother's share in her grandfather's property?
- Procedure to get passport after pending criminal case is completed
- New Construction on property mentioned in a WILL