quesHow to register gift deed

My Mother in law made a gift deed on her sons and my name . But when i checked now it has no signatures of either of us , and he said the gift deed is registered , I cant find any registration number also. Please can you guide me to know how to make it registered .

  • ans

    you have to get the Gift Deed registered by getting it on the stamp paper and paying the registration fee of the gift Deed.


  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir iam a jat living in haryana and originally from U.P i completed my mbbs…
My grandfather died in 1996. He had two sons and four daughters. Out of the…
My daughter had taken admission in B. Sc.(H) Physics in yr. 2010 in Delhi in…
Last year I gave NEET UG 2013 (single medical entrance exam for all India). At…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Srishti Saxena

  Guru Apartments, Dwarka
 Experience: 6 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly