How to make a contract with 2 parties when I am the middleman
An Indian company has given an yearly contract to recruit candidates for an year to us. We will send the candidates and the company will pay commission once the candidate is selected and works in the company.
I in turn am giving this contract to someone and want to be the middleman. The company knows that I am getting the delivery through someone else but wants to have a contract with me.
What contract should I have with them? 2 separate contracts or 1 contract with both the parties?
You need to draft 2 different contracts.
One contract with the Company which hired you to recruit candidates and another contract with the 3rd person with whom you are hiring to recruit candidates on your behalf.
Also, both these contracts, in their terms and conditions should make it very crystal clear about your way of operating with both the company and the third person.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Seizure of residential property by fraudulent means What can I do
- Can divorce be granted without giving maintenance to wife
- Company has not submitted PF for eligible employee what can be done
- College denying admission can I take legal action
- Catholic married with Sikh girl in Gurudwara can I file annulment?