How to get new adjournment date from court?
How can I get adjournment date from court? I don't have a birth certificate. I applied in the municipality to issue me a birth certificate. I got an order to be present in the court, but due to some official work I will not be able to present myself on the particular day. What can I do now?
Even the case number is not allotted to us. In this situation, is it fine if only my local lawyer appears?
Ask a local lawyer to appear in the court on the said date and seek an adjournment.
Your lawyer will be able to prosecute the case in your absence. His appearance shall suffice. If case number has not been generated till now then it may be generated before the next hearing.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Met with an accident can I claim expenses incurred on medical
- Legal processes required to start e-commerce portal.
- Whether In-laws can get anticipatory bail if i file dowry case
- How to remarry when wife is not willing to divorce me?
- Wife left home without any reason threatening to file case against us