quesHow to get new adjournment date from court?

How can I get adjournment date from court? I don't have a birth certificate. I applied in the municipality to issue me a birth certificate. I got an order to be present in the court, but due to some official work I will not be able to present myself on the particular day. What can I do now?

Even the case number is not allotted to us. In this situation, is it fine if only my local lawyer appears?

  • ansAsk a local lawyer to appear in the court on the said date and seek an adjournment.

    Your lawyer will be able to prosecute the case in your absence. His appearance shall suffice. If case number has not been generated till now then it may be generated before the next hearing.

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Documentation lawyers in India

Similar questions

Before applying for divorce my x husband gave a gift deed which he told he…

I gave my passbook original to a writer before one year.I forgot there and after…

Hello, .I have a problem in my DOB in a 10th certificate and original DOB…
I have 1 Acer of agriculture land and recently I sold 0.6 Acer .and now…

Documentation Lawyers in India

Advocate T Kalaiselvan

 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Richa Relhan

  Commonwealth Games Village
 Experience: 5 years

Advocate Amit Sharma

 Experience: 11 years

Advocate Anuj Aggarwal

  Model Town, Phase 3
 Experience: 13 years

View all >>

How it Works

Know how LawRato makes legal advice easier and effortless

Ask a Free Question

Post a question and get free advice from multiple lawyers

Talk to a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly