How to get new adjournment date from court?
How can I get adjournment date from court? I don't have a birth certificate. I applied in the municipality to issue me a birth certificate. I got an order to be present in the court, but due to some official work I will not be able to present myself on the particular day. What can I do now?
Even the case number is not allotted to us. In this situation, is it fine if only my local lawyer appears?
Ask a local lawyer to appear in the court on the said date and seek an adjournment.
Your lawyer will be able to prosecute the case in your absence. His appearance shall suffice. If case number has not been generated till now then it may be generated before the next hearing.
- Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Documentation Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Get Started >>
Answers by Our Lawyers
- Mental and physical torture by mother in law and husband what can I do
- Company not releasing the payments What action can I take
- Not allotted hostel even after being in merit list what can I do
- Meaning of Case Disposed status of ongoing case
- Continuous harassment mental torture by wife and her family